Ambience Rails® Lighted Railings
The Benefits of Ambience® Railings
Add Charm To Your House
- Whether you want to entertain, relax, or just look out and admire the view, the Phoenix Ambience Lighted Railings transform your space and add that extra charm and elegance only lighting can do.
- Phoenix created the patented low voltage LED (Light-Emitting-Diode) lighting system built into your Phoenix Railing to give you an area that can be admired day or night.
- Get the maximum use of your deck even when the sun goes down. The Ambience Rail, regardless of season or weather, creates an attractive area that begs to be seen.
- Get inspired. Check out our Inspirational Gallery
- LED systems are very durable and can withstand extreme temperatures and last 7 times longer than fluorescent lights, so they require very little maintenance.
- Not only does it increase the aesthetic value to your home, but Phoenix Ambience Lighted Railings illuminate the steps to make it safer and easier to see. And the LED lights are cool to the touch making them a safe choice for your deck.
- Phoenix Ambience Lighted Railings are available in warm white or neutral almond lights and provide the perfect amount of illumination for safety and ambience.
- If you want to add some personality to your deck, you can use a colored lens.
- We have three available to choose from; green, red and blue.
- The Phoenix Ambience LED lighted railings are a green alternative to conventional lights due to LED’s long service life and low power consumption. And they do not contain any mercury.
BALUSTERS: Square, Colonial, Round Aluminum or 4” wide Glass panels.
RAIL MATERIALS: PVC or PVC with Mahogany Top Rail
COLOR: White, Almond
LEVEL RAIL KITS – 2’, 3’, 4’, 5’, 6’, 7’, 8’, 9’ and 10’ lengths at 36″ or 42″ heights.
STAIR RAIL KITS – 32˚, 36˚ and 42˚ angle kits in 4’, 6’ & 8’ lengths (Custom stair angles are available)
Waterford as well as Spider Web Railings are available in Ambience Rail®
**Transformers sold separately; size of transformer depends on number of lights on the job
Add a gate kit to your railing system to keep your space enclosed. Self-closing hinges and latch are included with each kit.
- Available in 3′, 4′, 5′ Wide Sections
- Available in 36″ or 42″ heights
- Gate Kits can be trimmed both in height and width to fit openings
- Styles: Traditional, Waterford, Custom Designs, Excel, Patriot Sub Rail, Glass (no 5’ kit in Glass)
- Choice of Square, Colonial, Glass Balusters or Round Aluminum Balusters – Black, White, Bronze
- Size of gate opening can be doubled with the addition of a drop rod
Aluminum gates are also available.
- Adjustable sizes, up to 40″ Wide x 34″ High
- Ask us about our custom welded gates
1 – 1/2″ Round Secondary Handrails
Round Secondary Handrail is a simple and functional attachment for any Phoenix PVC or Aluminum system. It is ADA (Americans with Disabilities Act) Code Compliant for graspability and offers both safety and comfort while moving up or down stairwells or ramps.
- Round Handrail is 1-1/2” in diameter (outside dimension)
- Round Handrails can mount right into railing posts or a nearby wall
- Alternatively, each handrail section can terminate in a smooth, rounded end loop
- Spans of 80”, 104” or 120” are available
- Spans can be even longer through the use of an internal joiner
- Mounting brackets required every 5 feet
- External joint rings are used at all connections to conceal the continuous aluminum interior
- White Vinyl and Black Aluminum are stocked
- Almond Vinyl, White Aluminum, and Bronze Aluminum can be special ordered