Stainless Steel Railings
Stainless steel is a material that combines strength and elegance. Indoor or outdoor, commercial or residential – stainless steel can fit your needs. Our steel is 316 Stainless, which means it is fabricated with a special element (molybdenum) that helps it resist corrosive chlorides like sea water. It perfectly complements full glass or cable rail systems for an unmatched finished look.
- Posts have a welded saddle (top) and flange (bottom) – There are many saddle styles to allow for different angles and turns
- Steel channel tubing acts as a top rail for any system that utilizes the posts
- Posts work with Phoenix-supplied cable or with customer’s cable
- Cable threads right through all posts, even corners – minimal anchors required
- Face-mount and fascia-mount posts available
*All posts must be wiped down and polished after installation to ensure a clean finished product