Cellular PVC Railings
Cellular PVC is the choice of upscale homeowners who want the look of wood to beautify their home and want to avoid the costly and time consuming maintenance that is required of wood rails.
The Benefits of Cellular PVC Railings
Looks Like Wood
- Cellular PVC Railings take your house to the next level with matte finish railings that look and feel like wood.
- In fact, the cellular PVC works like wood. It can be cut, milled and drilled just like wood.
- It is a proven material that has been used in the construction for decades.
- When combined with aluminum extrusion support it provides more structural integrity than vinyl PVC.
- Increases curb appeal with crisp architectural details.
Low Maintenance and Extremely Durable
- Like vinyl PVC rails, cellular PVC railings offer low maintenance and durability that far surpasses wood because the cellular PVC is impenetrable to moisture, UV resistant and impervious to insects and salt.
- It will not fade, crack, warp, swell or split with changing temperatures.
- It is the perfect material for upscale homes especially in seaside communities.
- Cellular PVC railings can be painted with colors that have a low light refractive value of greater than 55.
- The material does not absorb moisture, so the paint creates a super strong bond and will not peel.
- Paint strokes on the rails make it indistinguishable from painted wood.
- Cellular PVC is green. It is not a wood product so no trees are cut down to produce it and the material used has virtually no environmental impact.
We carry four lines of Intex Cellular PVC Railings:
- Liberty Extruded and Routed Rails
- Hampton Extruded Rails
- Dartmouth Extruded Rails
- Nautilus Milled Rails
- Get inspired. Visit our Inspiration Gallery
1 – 1/2″ Round Secondary Handrails
Round Secondary Handrail is a simple and functional attachment for any Phoenix PVC or Aluminum system. It is ADA (Americans with Disabilities Act) Code Compliant for graspability and offers both safety and comfort while moving up or down stairwells or ramps.
- Round Handrail is 1-1/2” in diameter (outside dimension)
- Round Handrails can mount right into railing posts or a nearby wall
- Alternatively, each handrail section can terminate in a smooth, rounded end loop
- Spans of 80”, 104” or 120” are available
- Spans can be even longer through the use of an internal joiner
- Mounting brackets required every 5 feet
- External joint rings are used at all connections to conceal the continuous aluminum interior
- White Vinyl and Black Aluminum are stocked
- Almond Vinyl, White Aluminum, and Bronze Aluminum can be special ordered